Sintered Oil-impregnated Bearing Features
A sintered oil-impregnated bearing is a bearing that lubricates itself during use and is made using powder metallurgy technology whereby metal powder is packed and then heated to form a product which is then impregnated with oil via the many pores that are characteristic of sintered materials.
Strengths of Sintered Oil-impregnated Bearings
- Used in a wide variety of areas including automobiles, home appliances, and digital products.
- A range of advice can be provided on the basis of a bearing analysis after a reliability test for Porite products.
- Porite has in place an agile and adaptable system for customer-focused problem solving R&D and proposal-driven R&D.
- Porite is in a stronger position than its competitors thanks to its patented technology.
- Bearing performance evaluation tests are available with a testing device developed by Porite.
- Porite can undertake development of presses, automation devices, and other such things.
- We undertake joint development of specialized oil for sintered oil-impregnated bearings with major lubricating oil manufacturers.
- In-house design and production of precision molds is possible.
- We always aim to have our products incorporated in customers’ projects, so we are able to participate from the development phase.
Sintered Oil-impregnated Bearing Production Record 8 Billion/Year
World No.1 Share for Sintered Oil-impregnatedBearings for Micro Motors
Bearing Technology Dept. Development/Evaluation Framework
Sintered oil-impregnated bearing Materials、Oils