1. A history and track record of trust
- ● A more than 60-year history of specialism in powder metallurgy.
- ● Porite has the top share of the micro motor bearing market in Japan, with a particularly overwhelming share in terms of motors for DVD, CD, and other optical disk drives.
- ● With manufacturing bases in Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, China, and the USA alongside sales bases in Hong Kong, France, and the USA, Porite has a global network that enables it to supply products anywhere in the world.
- ● Highly reliable production system that can supply more than six billion products per year (global no. 1 in terms of production volume).
2. Meeting needs with 100% custom design
- ● In order to meet the detailed needs of our customers, all of our products are 100% custom designed.
- ● Engineers provide assistance from the design phase, and we offer the optimum solutions for our customers’ problems on the basis of the wealth of experience and information we have gained thanks to our track record of working with a wide range of industries, including the automobile component, household appliance, and multimedia industries.
3. Strong technological capabilities with unique know-how
- ● Examples of the know-how that Porite possesses can be found, among other things,
in the material powder and impregnating oil developed in house as well as our own original mold design and in-house manufacturing equipment design, which other companies simply cannot keep up with.
- ● To ensure we can meet the needs of our customers, our evolving products always offer industry-leading high performance,high accuracy, ultra compact design, long lifespan, low friction, and other such characteristics. The many patents we own attest to this.
4. Stable business infrastructure
- ● Porite has stable financial infrastructure that ensures a sound balance sheet, and has ongoing long-term business dealings with many major blue chip companies.
As an independent company, we do business in a wide range of industries.
- ● We provide the kind of agile footwork and meticulous customer service that you would expect of an SME.
- ● All of our employees have the sincerity and technology mindset that has been handed down since our founding.
- ● The root of Porite’s strengths is formed by things including a careful and thorough focus on solving customers’ problems and relentless improvement at manufacturing sites.