1. Do not handle product boxes roughly during transportation (i.e. avoid throwing, dropping, or placing heavy loads on boxes, etc.)
*This may lead to destruction, deformation, or damage.
2. Do not expose product boxes or components to high temperature environments.
*This may lead to oil loss from inside the components.
3. Do not get product boxes or components wet, expose them to humid environments, or leave them near chemicals.
*This can cause rust.
4. Ensure that no dust or dirt accumulates on components.
*This can cause performance deterioration.
5. Do not wash components with solvents or other such substances.
*This can cause oil to be lost and lead to function deterioration, and rust.
6. Do not place components on paper or cloth (fabric).
*This may lead to oil loss or the accumulation of dirt.